Thursday, 31 December 2015

December's Reading

All of the books read in December were for review with either the review being forthcoming or the review is already on here.

I don't think there's a chance I will finish reading the two books I'm currently reading before midnight so I'm going to take a chance and publish my December reading before the month is out - I know, very controversial.

Books read in December


Learning to Speak America - Colette Dartford
This is a book about finding hope after a great loss. Lola and Duncan decide to buy a house in the Napa Valley which holds the potential to soothe their grief. You can read my review here. Colette also stopped by and took part in the Imaginary Bookshop Q&A.

American Housewife - Helen Ellis
This short story collection about the dark side of being a housewife is addictive, and full of dark humour. Put aside an afternoon to read this one as you won't be able to put it down. This book is out in 2016 so my review will be forthcoming.

Not That Easy - Radhika Sanghani
This book will have you laughing and cringing. Elli's antics as she stumbles through her journey towards love is hilarious. You can read my review here.

What We Left Behind - Robin Talley
Gretchen and Toni are 'the' couple at high school but things start to go wrong as they head to different cities for college. Can this relationship survive the ups and downs of college and being apart? My review is forthcoming and should be appearing in the next week or so.

Come back tomorrow for my top reads of 2015. See you in 2016!

No comments: