Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Living in a Tetris House

At the moment life is like real-life Tetris. Except there are no techno sound-effects or points. Just boxes. Boxes in every corner - mostly books and car parts.

By posting a picture of my boxes I am hoping to start a new trend. The 'shelfie' took over from the 'selfie' and now I'm hoping the 'boxie' takes over from the 'shelfie.' I doubt it but lets give it a go...
















Don't you just love it when you read several great books in a row. You never want it to end. And it also makes you nervous about starting the next book - what if it isn't as good as the other books I have read?
This happened recently with three fantastic books (you can see them posing below on my desk chair) and I'll be reviewing each of them pretty soon. However, you should buy them now. I'll be reviewing Brick Mother by S.J. Bradley and Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson on my blog. Who Are You? by Elizabeth Forbes will be my last review for The View From Here Magazine as they are closing the doors at the end of November.

No comments: