Sunday, 15 September 2013

I'm Back And I Need Book Recommendations

I'm back from holiday, sadly. I had to be dragged away from these lovely scenes. Things have been stressful over the past months but being near the sea and walking along clifftops seem to have magical powers. Instant relaxation!

I even feel motivated to start working on my novel, again. I have been struggling with one of the chapters since June but once we were back from holiday I was able to finish it. The next chapter is now being a pain! I am trying to find ways to write more. If you have the answer, let me know!


While I was away I did spent most of my Waterstones voucher (this was the prize for this competition). The books standing up are books for my family and the rest are for me! This reading pile is going to keep me busy for a while. But don't worry I did read some review books on holiday and those reviews will be appearing over the next few weeks.

I have some money left over. Do you have any book recommendations? 

No comments: