Thursday, 20 September 2012

Kerouac's Dog: Doggy Paddle

Publication News!

My copy of Kerouac's Dog has finally arrived!


I'll be honest, I had given up on seeing a physical copy because it has been a while since acceptance and the original publication date but it's here now and looking very good. Issue 3: Truth is packed full of stories, poetry and photography. My story Doggy Paddle starts on page 71. I am also on their contributor page.





Here's a taster of Doggy Paddle:

"It was the summer when the Spice Girls were top of their game, Power Rangers was essential watching in the morning and top of the reading pile were Goosebumps and Saddle Back Club books."

I don't know if there are physical copies still available but if you do fancy a read then let me know and I can send you a PDF copy.

No comments: