Friday, 21 September 2012

Best of the Net 2012

The lovely editors over at Referential Magazine have nominated my story, The Department of Extinct Objects: Case 1985, for the Best of the Net 2012 anthology. Every year the best fiction, non fiction and poetry are collated and published on the interest are put together in one lovely anthology. 

You can read Referential's announcement here > Best of the Net.

I feel very honoured and grateful for the nomination. Thank you! Good luck to all of the other nominees. 

The Department of Extinct Objects: Case 1985 was published on the Referential Magazine last November. Since writing the story, I have been considering writing other 'cases' or even trying to make it into a longer piece. This could be the motivation I need to get me writing a sequel....

You can read my story over here > The Department of Extinct Objects: Case 1985

No comments: