Monday, 12 December 2011

Sit Down And Write The Story

I came across this a few months ago but I'm afraid I saved it on my hard drive and forgot to remember who posted it. I need this at the moment - I have a review half written across two notebooks and my computer and there's a short story (a long short story) needing some attention too. And there are another two short stories needing some edits and re-jigs too.

The main reason for not writing that much is the face that I won an iPad the other week and I have been playing with it ever since. My mantra at the moment is 'I'll just play another game of solitaire and then I'll do some writing...' but you know how things go - solitaire sucks you in and spits you out two hours later.

I might do a Kindle vs. iPad - but can they really be compared with each other. One is a tablet computer with eReader functions and another is an eReader with limited internet browsing functions. I know one thing - I won't be ditching my MacBook anytime soon.