Thursday, 13 October 2011

Book Reviewing For The View From Here Magazine

Now this is some good news after two short story rejections this week. Mike French, Senior Editor at The View From Here Magazine has asked me to do some book reviewing for his online magazine. Reader, I said yes!

My reviews will appear alongside a lot of great writers and publishing wizards. There is Claire King, her novel comes out in 2013, Jonathan Pinnock his book, Mrs Darcy Versus The Aliens,  was reviewed here a few weeks ago, Elizabeth Baines writes the great 'Fiction Bitch' blog, Simon Trewin, Literary Agent, who looks after two of my favourite authors - Steven Hall and Scarlett Thomas, Literary Agent Annette Green and Publisher and blogger, Scott Pack, his book, 21st Century Dodos, was reviewed last week and he will be here on Sunday with a guest post.

Look, it's real I'm on the Crew page > here. There's a real-life picture of me!

4 comments:

nikperring.com said...

Congrats! Cool news!

Jessica said...

Thanks Nik :)

Essie Gilbey said...

Congratulations. Let us know when you have a review posted, I'll be interested to see it :-)

Jessica said...

Thanks Essie - I will definitely put up some links :)