Sunday, 17 July 2011

Gone Coughing

Sorry for neglecting you little old blog. I can see you have spiders hanging from the corners with huge webs full of dead flies. Not nice at all. 


Originally I had a long blog post about mucus, being sick, coughing, more coughing, the number of tissues used compared to the number of cough mixtures I had drowned my sorrows in. 


For the past four weeks I have been suffering from bronchitis. I have been to the doctors over six times and to the hospital twice. The doctor banned me from work and the gym. My duvet became my best friend forever. 


I am still suffering with costochondritis - inflamed cartilage around the ribcage, which then rubs the lining of the lung. 


Anyway, I'm off to have a nap - the pain killers have kicked in and my eyelids are h-e-a-v-y. 

No comments: