Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Short Story Playlist

Short Story Playlist is a Tumblr site I have set up so I could put the links to some of my favourite short stories all in one place. In the past I have printed them off and kept them in a folder and then lost the folder either due to moving or my over zealous spring-cleaning. I then used my favourites tab to collect them but that just cluttered up my browser. So Short Story Playlist will keep them in one place and I will end up with my own ultimate collection.

I'm also going to put some of my writing quotes on there too.

It's a work-in-progress.

The link is http://jessicapatient.tumblr.com/

Feel free to recommend any of your favourite short stories.

3 comments:

Alex said...

That is a wonderful idea!

dan powell said...

I've been doing a similar thin over at http://theshortandlongofit.tumblr.com/ for a little while now. I'll be sure to check out your feed.

Jessica said...

Hi Alex

Thanks for popping over - I loved your article in Oh Comely.

Hi Dan
Thanks for coming over too :) I shall follow your blog as soon as Tumblr stops crashing internet explorer...