- Packing up the house - we were meant to be moving just after Christmas. Now it's going to be the end of January.
- Chest and sinus infection.
- Cross stitching Christmas gifts and cards.
- Wrapping presents.
- A disaster with making a cheesecake.
- Thinking about making mince pies.
- Going to the cinema and seeing The American (okay-ish) and Monsters (brilliant).
- Wrecking the side of the car with help from the garage wall. Apparently a big dent and being able to see the metal of the car isn't the best look.
To help myself back into the writing routine, I have forced myself to sit down on the sofa (because I have sold my desk) and try to write at least two hundred words on an idea.
I have also done some reorganisation. From today there are three new folders on my computer's hard drive:
Published - self explanatory
In Progress - The ideas I am currently working on. Some files have pages of half stories, some have one or two sentences.
Retired - Repeatedly rejected stories. I will rework them sometime but at the moment they are resting in this folder.