Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Website Recommendation and Editing Update

I subscribed to the email from Writers' Centre - some of their events are local and some aren't but it is interesting to know what is happening in East Anglia, England. It's a shame to see nothing seems to happen in Bedfordshire (writing wise).

They have recently redesigned their website and they now have a section for writers. There is alot of great information and links on this website, not just for locals but for all writers.

Writers Centre - Writer's Area

Editing update - I am currently redrafting chapter 21 on the computer and chapter 22 is on the clipboard with lots of scribbles. Draft two is nearly ready for printing off. Then the whole editing process starts again. I have already lost 10,000 words. I am going to end up with a poem if I'm not careful...

2 comments:

Sofluid said...

I often feel a bit disheartened at the lack of writing-related groups/activities in Bedfordhire, but there are a few out there if you search well enough, such as the Verulam Writer's group in St Alban's :
http://www.verulamwriterscircle.org.uk/

Great website link by the way!

essygie said...

give me quality over quantity every time :-)