Friday, 5 March 2010

Snowman - A Love Story at Metazen

My short story, Snowman - A Love Story, is up at Metazen today.

Snowman - A Love Story 

I wrote the story back when it snowed, snowed and just kept snowing. I remember standing at the window, looking out over the street and watching the old woman next door shuffle out of her door and drag her bin back. She has a husband but we never see him. The writing cogs started turning.

This is also the firt story I wrote after finishing the first draft of my novel. 

6 comments:

Steph said...

It's a delightful story Jessica, well done. And keep on writing of course...

Jessica said...

Thank you :)

Jessie Carty said...

just started reading it but i love the opening! google referential magazine if you want to consider sending me something :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Jessie - I shall google and write you something :)

kim mcgowan said...

Enjoyed your story very much, Jessica!
Thank you
kim

Jessica said...

Thanks Kim :)