Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Out With The Theory and In With The Creativity

Blogging, writing any new stories and reading has been put on hold since my birthday. Reading the Highway code, reading the big car theory book and watching the hazard awareness DVD had become my number one occupation after working and sleeping. I now know about speed signs, first aid and lane restrictions. I also know too much about the colour of studs on the motorway. It feels like a curse.
I passed!
That means I can start enjoying all the books I got for my birthday. This includes: England's Best Loved Poems edited by George Courtauld, Scorch Atlas by Blake Butler and The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp.

The editing is progressing slowly - but that is fine with me. I have split two chapters into four chapters! Plus I have a growing notebook with notes for the next draft. I have also scribbled all over chapter one, again.

No comments: