Saturday, 20 February 2010

A Quarter of a Century

It's my birthday today. Quarter of a century. That sounds old so lets stick to 25.

I always see birthdays as my new year. I can either restart any resolutions or think of new ones. I seem to be doing pretty well with most of them. The driving is progressing - the theory test is in 2 weeks time, going to the gym and losing weight is one of those longer-term goals and the editing is progressing, slower than I thought but these things can't be rushed. The whole writing one story per month is a bit of a squeeze so I am adapting it to be 'write something new every month.' This will include non fiction too. 

Image from Google - searched for 'birthday.'

7 comments:

Jessie Carty said...

Happy Birthday!
25 was the year when I suddenly went - wait - I'm like an adult :)

Steph said...

Happy birthday Jessica, although I am a little late. Surely, you must do what I do, celebrating the whole month long, right? My birthday is on 01/09 and that's what I consider my 'beginning of the year' (plus, who wants to start anything in January? I am usually too traumatised by doing nothing for three weeks by that point). All the best!

Jessica said...

Thanks Jessie and Steph for the birthday wishes!

emily josephine mcphillips said...

hey, hope your birthday was a lovely one. x

Jessica said...

Thank you, Emily :)

green ink said...

Hope you had a great birthday! x

Jessica said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :)