Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Coming Soon

My first submission of the year has also become my first success of the year. woohoo. My short piece of fiction, Sandbox, about the world drowning in sand, will appear around April time on The View From Here website and then again in the print edition in May.

My second submission of the year is still in an inbox in the internet world. It is quite a seasonal story (about snow) so I have a feeling that this story will be rejected. Fingers-crossed that they say yes. The story is also a love story (my one and only romantic story so far) so they might like it for Valentine's day.

7 comments:

Gemma Noon said...

congratulations! May it be the first of many!

kim mcgowan said...

Congratulations!
kim

Jessica said...

Thanks Gemma and Kim :)

Jessie Carty said...

congrats!

Lisa said...

That website looks great! Congrats and well done - can't wait to read your story!
Good luck with submisson 2...

Jessica said...

Thanks Lisa :)

green ink said...

Great news, well done! Looking forward to reading the story.