Saturday, 13 February 2010

Another Coming Soon Post

My snowman love story will be making an appearance over at Metazen. This should around the beginning of March. This was the first story I wrote after finishing the first draft of the novel.

Also, I will be appearing at Teresa's blog at the beginning of March. I will be writing about my writing process in Teresa's How do you Write? series.

It is also my birthday soon - quarter of a century! I planned to retire at 25 when I was younger. Somehow, I don't think this will be happening.

4 comments:

Maxine said...

Hey Jessica, I'm glad I stumbled over your blog this evening (it's evening here in Australia). Your image and collage poetry really remind me of my own work. Hope to visit again soon!

Jessie Carty said...

i would like to retire at 35...wait, i turn 35 tomorrow :)

happy birthday!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Jessie - any plans?

Hi Maxine - thanks for coming over for a visit! I shall be over to yours in a bit!

Jessie Carty said...

Only plan is to be lazy :) thanks!