Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Be Back Soon





Not a great start to the new year - a sinus, throat and ear infection. I feel like this is a repeat of September. 

I have made my first submission of the year - fingers crossed. My year also started with some re-reading too. Daphne du Maurier's 'Rebecca' is a warming comfort read when you're ill. I am currently making my way through my first David Eggers' 'You Shall Know Our Velocity' at an alarmingly fast rate. Top notch. Eggers is my new writing hero. 


I will be back soon once I have uncurled from my duvet and have recovered. I am sorry to a few people whose emails and requests are still sitting in my inbox. I will promise to jump back on them once I am feeling more alive. 

Something to think about in the mean time: 



Both images from Google Images. 

4 comments:

Jessie Carty said...

i'm with you on the icky sinus infection stuff!

hope you feel better!

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Hope you feel much better very soon

V

Nik Perring said...

Hoe you're feeling better soon.

Nik X

Jessica said...

Thanks guys - I am feel MUCH better now :)