There are some conditions just like there is with the Oscars. (e.g. Make a better film, win again, thank God and your Mother in the acceptance speech). So here are the more nicer conditions:
* 1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
* 3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
* 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* 5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
* 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
* 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Okay, Number one, two, three are done.
Seven things about me:
- I dream of one day being published in Mslexia.
- I don't drink tea or coffee because it gives me headaches but more importantly its a sign of being an adult.
- Pizza reminds me of sick.
- I tried to write a science fiction novel when I was 18 and all the characters had names that either began with a 'X' or ended with a 'Z.'
- I prefer a night in either reading/writing/playing scrabble/watching a film rather than being sick in a nightclub toilet after having too many vodka redbulls.
- I have nightmares about spiders. They are so bad that I wake up screaming and climbing out of the bed.
- I like writing poetry but haven't done any this year.
My Kreativ Blogger Nominations:
(Sorry if you have already been nominated).
Essygie's Ghost - I think this blog especially the little people watching blog posts and the bite size Twitter stories
Teresa over at This Writer's Life - She was a Bridport winner this year and her blog is great too. Teresa lists writing comps and also her progress with submissions.
Emma over a Gargling with Vimto - She is currently taking part in a 100 day challenge to do something creative every day. Inspiring stuff.
Katie over at Katie McCullough Talks and Writes - Her writing motivation and chirpiness is inspiring.
Gemma Noon for The Literary Project - there are some great author interviews. A big recommendation.
Emily over at I make believe when I do my make-up nice for her writing productive and cute poems. They brighten up my day.
Sara over at A Salted for some of the best short stories on the web and also fab new blog layout.
Check out all of these blogs and also the ones on the sidebar too!