Friday, 4 December 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Valerie over at Not Exactly True has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award. *Does a victory dance* Thank you, this is my first blog award. I promise not to have a Kate Winslet moment and start crying. But I have some tissues at the ready just in case a few tears do escape.



There are some conditions just like there is with the Oscars. (e.g. Make a better film, win again, thank God and your Mother in the acceptance speech). So here are the more nicer conditions:

* 1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
* 3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
* 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* 5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
* 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
* 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.



Okay, Number one, two, three are done. 


Seven things about me: 

  1. I dream of one day being published in Mslexia. 
  2. I don't drink tea or coffee because it gives me headaches but more importantly its a sign of being an adult. 
  3. Pizza reminds me of sick. 
  4. I tried to write a science fiction novel when I was 18 and all the characters had names that either began with a 'X' or ended with a 'Z.' 
  5. I prefer a night in either reading/writing/playing scrabble/watching a film rather than being sick in a nightclub toilet after having too many vodka redbulls. 
  6. I have nightmares about spiders. They are so bad that I wake up screaming and climbing out of the bed. 
  7. I like writing poetry but haven't done any this year. 
My Kreativ Blogger Nominations: 

(Sorry if you have already been nominated). 

Essygie's Ghost - I think this blog especially the little people watching blog posts and the bite size Twitter stories

Teresa over at This Writer's Life - She was a Bridport winner this year and her blog is great too. Teresa lists writing comps and also her progress with submissions. 

Emma over a Gargling with Vimto - She is currently taking part in a 100 day challenge to do something creative every day. Inspiring stuff. 

Katie over at Katie McCullough Talks and Writes - Her writing motivation and chirpiness is inspiring. 

Gemma Noon for The Literary Project - there are some great author interviews. A big recommendation. 

Emily over at I make believe when I do my make-up nice for her writing productive and cute poems. They brighten up my day. 

Sara over at A Salted for some of the best short stories on the web and also fab new blog layout. 

Check out all of these blogs and also the ones on the sidebar too! 

7 comments:

Teresa Stenson said...

Ah, wow - thanks Jessica! I'll do my thingy tomorrow. How nice :)

essygie said...

Thanks Jessica! - just nominated my 7 blogs :-)

Jessica said...

Thanks Teresa and Essygie for your nominations - I have now found some new blogs to read while I'm at work, no, I mean at lunchtime!

katiemccullough said...

Thanks Jess, what a Lovely thing to return to post-op/post-gallbladder!

Will do mine as soon as I have time and less pain. I'm chuffed, thank you!

Much love,

Kx.

Jessica said...

Hi Katie - I hope the operation went well. Virtual Hugs.

Sara Crowley said...

Thank you!

katiemccullough said...

Just done mine, all done and dusted. I'm much better thanks, virtual hugs received and devoured!

Kx.