Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Word Count Wednesday

I had a dream last night that I was writing the 'new' Beauty and the Beast. It was going to be set in the modern world, be directed by Tim Burton and have Muse as the soundtrack. Maybe this is my writing head telling me to get back into the screen writing....

Anyway, back to the novel. I am now four chapters away from the end. The doubts are coming thicker and faster. What if I have wasted a whole year writing a silly silly novel? What if I don't like it? Deep breath. Calm. This is a big achievement. A completed novel. Calm. Deep breath.

I want to finish by Christmas. So here goes!

Over all word count - 74,000 ish. I don't have my diary with the word count near me at the moment!

2 comments:

Bob Jacobs said...

Wouldn't it be cool if last night Tim Burton had the same dream?

Good luck with the last four chapters.

Cheers,
Bob

Jessica said...

That would be cool. I better start working on the script :)

Good luck with your novel too,
Jessica