Thursday, 1 October 2009

First Aid

I was editing and amending the below title (for work) and came across the cover image.
What is William Shatner (Captain Kirk from Star Trek) doing on the front cover of a First Aid book? Answers on a postcard or the comments.

This comes just days after someone found my blog by searhing for 'Jessica Captain Kirk.'


I will be back with a writing post soon. I have done lots of writing recently and I have increased my daily word count as I would love to finish the first draft by the end of the year. Or at least my birthday in February.

1 comment:

Keval said...

A good post on Writer's Little Helper
I did come across a websitehttp://www.gotoaid.com/. It’s has all information on first aid emergencies. It has information on Human emergencies and even for pets like cat or dog. Hope it help you guys too.


Signature: Online First Aid Kit