Thursday, 24 September 2009

Wordcount

This week I have edited and redrafted a short piece for a flash fiction competition. I originally wrote the piece from a photo prompt on someone's blog and was planning to enter their comp. But the last day came and I planned to send it when I got home but by the time I arrived back from work there was already a winner. hmmm. I still liked the story and I have been playing around with it for a while. Now its had another chance and its ready for the comp. Good luck little story.

I also started writing another flash fiction piece about 'eyebrows'. This was originally a theme fromo Mslexia magazine but the idea got bigger. And I needed more time to think, explore ideas and write.

Planning for the second section of the novel is now done. Now its the writing part.

Overall word count - 50,265

No comments: