Sunday, 20 September 2009

Half Way

I am now half way through the novel (I think this deserves an exclamation mark)! The chapters for Character A's point of view are now ready for editing, reworking, reshuffling and redrafting.
Plus it's back to the planning for Character B's chapters. Things that have been added into section 'A' will need to be considered in the plan. Cause and Effect. (When ever I say those words I always think of that scene in the second Matrix film).

There were times when I thought this would not be possible. Now I can see the ending (having reached it once) and now I am going to push further and get there again with Character B.

Things needed for planning:
  • Post-it notes
  • Scraps of paper for writing down random ideas and sentences
  • Novel Notebook
  • Pen and laptop, of course.

No comments: