Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Wordcount Wednesday

Another writing success this week - I will have a very short piece appearing in an anthology. More details to follow.

I had some 'writer's doubts' (thanks Teresa for that term) over the weekend - The seventh chapter was in my opinion the worse piece of writing ever (maybe I was being too strong). But I am now back on track with some replanning, scribbling notes in my notebook and thinking.

Overall word count for novel: 34,328

I am even considering changing from third person to first in the redraft - but I need to do some experimentation first with a few passages before I make such a big commitment.

The Writer's and Artists yearbook have relaunched their website and some of their recent blog posts have been really interesting: http://www.writersandartists.co.uk/

No comments: