Friday, 17 April 2009

The needle is my pen

My cross stitch project is progressing nicely and I hope to finish this within the next week. I have also bought the Elephant kit too. I'm planning on hanging them together as a pair. 

This week I have been full of ideas. I even went to a coffee shop after week on Wednesday (Escaping from the constant need to click refresh on my emails and to indulge in blog reading) to write half of a new short story. I am starting to piece together the plot on my Macbook and try to finish this idea soon. 

Six Sentences volume Two arrived today. Thank you American Amazon

4 comments:

emily josephine mcphillips said...

cool threads

Jessica said...

Thank you.
I have been reading your blog for sometime but never commented, Sorry!
Great stories :)

e said...

Yay for having new ideas! I have been getting sucked into the refreshing e-mail/reading blogs cycle too, and I have no excuse. I live near about a hundred adorable coffeshops, and still stay stuck inside with my little mac book. And I'm torn in two, cause I'm glad Amazon carries and sends Six Sentences, but I am still boycotting them after their atrocious de-ranking of books that they deemed inappropriate.

Jessica said...

I know what you mean about Amazon - I ordered the book before their 'mishap'. And I can't use waterstones because that mucked up one of my orders and couldn't be bothered to tell me!

Yeah for the Macbook - I got one just before Xmas.

Jessica :)