Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Back to the future to remember the deadline...


I sent ages crafting a short story, editing, reading, even reading aloud one of the drafts because I knew that this story had a purpose. But then I found out that I missed the deadline (I thought I still had time to come home from work and send a quick email but I was wrong). So, this week I have learnt to trust my writing and not to sit on drafts when they could be ready to leave the nest earlier or you might miss the migration. 

Even way to cheer myself I bought a 'Back to the Future' T-shirt because sometimes I like to geek-out.

If I could go back in the past, I would tell myself to have sent the story the day before and not wait until the deadline. 

Words: 11,725 


1 comment:

Nik's Blog said...

Arrgghh! Sympathies! How frustrating! I'm sure there are other cool places you could send it?

And, nod of appreciation on the T shirt front :)