Saturday, 2 February 2013

New Arrivals

Lots of good reading coming up!

So here's my current 'to be read for review' pile at the moment:

Republics of the Mind by James Robertson and published by Black and White Publishing - technically this isn't a 'new arrival' as it arrived before Christmas but it's the next book I am going to be reading and reviewing for The View From Here Magazine.

Where The Devil Can't Go by Anya Lipska and published by one of my favourite publishers, The Friday Project. You can watch the trailer for this book here.

Entertaining Strangers by Jonathan Taylor and published by Salt Publishing. I'll be reviewing this one for The View From Here Magazine

The Machine by James Smythe arrived today. I have enjoyed his previous two books so I am looking forward to starting this one.

The three books standing up are ones that I have bought and I hope to read soon(ish).

I'm looking forward to reading each of these books over the next few weeks.

No comments: